Martedì, Otobre 27, 2020

Attenzione - Info Forum

Per poter scrivere nel Forum occorre essere Registrati ed aver effettuato il Login
In modalità Visitatore potrai solo leggere i messaggi.

Aggiungi il tuo annuncio qui

Where's the office this year I can not find it

Where's the office this year I can not find it

Teammates are not too dumb? What? It's absolutely just as bad this year as it what last year if not worse. The only difference is that this season is that your staff can actually earn a bucket that's merely a slider adjustment. They still don't understand how to double staff or guard the selection the roll, they still stand around with their dicks inside their hands on offense. It takes them a century to NBA 2K21 MT decide they're going to run a drama. What game are you currently playing? It is literally the exact same exact shit. Teammates aren't too dumb? What? It's absolutely as bad this year as it last year if not worse. The sole difference is that this season is that your staff can actually make a bucket that's just a slider modification. They still do not understand how to double staff or shield the pick the roll, they nevertheless stand around with their dicks in their hands on crime. It takes them a century to decide they're going to run a drama. What game are you playing? It is literally the same exact shit.

I discovered on 2K20 my team would not even run a crime the majority of instances unless I forced the issue. I needed to play HOF problem before they'd actually try to work toward uncontested shots, even should they even put up a shot. For cases as a center when I specify a display the PG will really try to use it in 2K21, in 2K20 more frequently than not the PG would only dribble on the place as the clock wound down. I load in to a friend's park way faster than last year. Sounds good to me. 2k gets the worst writers, all of the scripted moments are so cringe. I skip past every cut scene anyhow, so this seems terrific. Yeah the story is especially atrocious this season, but after

You get drafted it is all gravy. Glad I do not have to see my player behave like a clown in every interview regardless of what what.

That is the point lol, he has become such a marketable player. Why is it that you believe he is on a cover of a game which represents the league so fast... even though the choice after him was clearly better this year? It is all company my guy, even the trailer. These men will do anything and Cheap MT NBA 2K21 everything that gets them more money, and I get it tbh. Just remember it is people making these matches. . .go play deus ex the original,devs alswys have used games to hide opinions or conspiracy associated stuff,nice find. You are able to walk round in nba2k? Yeah, its not even a basketball game anymore, its bizarre. Is it such as GTA now? Since when? They included a small"open world" notion to the game, and it's only as long as you literally pick that mode. They have something called"the neighborhood" I believe where you take your created character into a mini open world multiplayer region and can buy shoes or clothes or play games from other people's characters.

Dingbest
useravatar
3 Messaggi
Info utenti nei messaggi
Per rispondere ai messaggi devi essere registrato.

Info Forum

Statistiche Forum:

Totale Discussioni:
Totale Sondaggi:
Totale Messaggi:
In sospeso:
Info Utenti:

Totale Utenti:
Ultimo Utente Registrato:
demetriabillingsley9
Utenti Online:
Ospiti Online: