Sabato, Marzo 28, 2020

Attenzione - Info Forum

Per poter scrivere nel Forum occorre essere Registrati ed aver effettuato il Login
In modalità Visitatore potrai solo leggere i messaggi.

Aggiungi il tuo annuncio qui

I don't believe this is Osrs gold

I don't believe this is Osrs gold

I am maxed and I don't believe this is Osrs gold a shift either. I spend most of my time in ToB these days so I will be affected as a few, but I really do like doing boss slayer jobs every now and then like Bandos or Cerberus.

This passing mechanic stuff only makes me feel like its pointless to do any content other than raids in which you make less money and have a chance of dying because of laggy servers and on top of that you need to pay to receive your expensive gear returned. My favourite boss when I was getting into bossing was Zulrah, after looking at the suggested fees for deaths in that boss now, I likely wouldn't have even attempted to get it done.

Runescape is a grind. And like everything in life there ought to be risk versus reward. Now there's minimal risk and huge rewards more or less everywhere. And if you read the whole blog you would observe the fee's aren't even that egregious, they are quite well balanced - For instance someone in 1.

5b gear having to cover the max 500k is not likely to notice it like a newbie in 500k equipment paying 10k. Like having involvement awards in college Possessing no death punishment is. There's no push or motivation to be the best as you'll be rewarded anyway. What is a game without a challenge.

The part where they explained that the Cheap Runescape gold more you die, the longer you need to pay. Especially at Zulrah. 300k? I have to pay 300k to get shit you plan for RuneScape players to die at many times?

rsgoldfast
useravatar
3 Messaggi
Info utenti nei messaggi
Per rispondere ai messaggi devi essere registrato.

Info Forum

Statistiche Forum:

Totale Discussioni:
Totale Sondaggi:
Totale Messaggi:
Messaggi di questa settimana:
Info Utenti:

Totale Utenti:
Ultimo Utente Registrato:
epekikifa
Utenti Online:
Ospiti Online: