Mercoledì, Otobre 23, 2019

Attenzione - Info Forum

Per poter scrivere nel Forum occorre essere Registrati ed aver effettuato il Login
In modalità Visitatore potrai solo leggere i messaggi.

Aggiungi il tuo annuncio qui

NBA 2k is as close as it gets into the ideal sports game

NBA 2k is as close as it gets into the ideal sports game

2k was gold in sport games and they're definitely up there. But it's been a couple of years since I have seen anything major from them. The expression of the game is obviously similar, only every few years, actually changing. My problems are making limit restrictions and with MyCareer mode NBA 2K19 MT Coins. In 2k12 you could max out each skill to your participant, however in 2k19 you could have 99 3pt shot just to be stuck going about playing defense like your 40 year old Dirk Nowitzki. Not to mention your just given a year prior to another game comes out and your probably no higher than a 93 overall(not many men and women reach greater than 96 without insane playtime). MyLeague and MyGM will be the only modes I believe were actually decent, I've always loved mimicking and creating certain teams.

My MyLeague constitutes how poor MyCareer has gotten because I am given control over players and teams. Teams have minimal commentary and are constantly known as home or away team. That and how frequently you hear the commentary bothers me. Also how come Kobe or even Garnett not mention that your MyPlayer at games even though I've broken each and every record by every player in history? I never play online modes because unless your internet is perfect your gonna be moving really choppy and shooting, unless your Curry, is obviously a nuisance. It's a fantastic game but seems to be steadily diminishing in overall quality. 2ks focus seems to be purely Online gameplay but everything considered I'd still say it's far better than the crap EA puts out.

When I originally started playing 2k19 (The moment I obtained it in the email ) I thought the match was perfect. I noticed a few minor issues, after playing four hours and hours on various game modes. The programmers really listened to the fans and mended most if not all of the major complaints with 2k18. Player and ball physics are touched up. In 2k19, the strength and size of a player give them an proper advantage from smaller, weaker defenders. The ability is a large step up from previous models. (The capability to change duration of facial hair and create entire rosters while maintains your own traits ). The storyline form MyCAREER is a lot better than previous decades, and you are now able to skip the cutscenes. If you're a avid fan of the NBA or basketball in general, I certainly reccomend purchasing the game. NBA 2k is as close as it gets into the ideal sports game.

All fine dunks. I gotta say I still haven't seen Kemp's hurdle dunk from close to the free throw line replicated by anyone Buy NBA MT Coins. We also ought to just have these men in next dunk contest cause damn. Side note: I'm sure someone's done the dunk, I simply haven't seen it yet.I'll never forget the first time that I noticed that past dunk Jordan only did, at the 2k19 Prelude when you played in China, against that Shark dude thats has a 99 dunking! Period Now that im considering it, that animation had to be you, for a fact!? I dont know when im 1 or 2 foot jumper im origianally a 1 foot jumper from my right foot,however im right handed,and now I jump higher off of my left than my right, but I feel odd off my abandoned withought thinking about it,and I jump just as high off 2 fett,any guidance??

Gamerzone
useravatar
3 Messaggi
Info utenti nei messaggi
Per rispondere ai messaggi devi essere registrato.

Info Forum

Statistiche Forum:

Totale Discussioni:
Totale Sondaggi:
Totale Messaggi:
In sospeso:
Info Utenti:

Totale Utenti:
Ultimo Utente Registrato:
k80p3xe4wokt
Utenti Online:
Ospiti Online: